05 May Assistant Manager
Job Position Summary:
The Manager Digital Marketing assists the team in the planning, management, and execution of marketing strategies for the assigned brand and day-to-day operations of different marketing functions. The Manager Marketing will also monitor, administer and manage the website, client relationship, client communication, online communication, lead optimization, brand content, social media and any other marketing related function that he is deemed responsible for, on the course of his role for the assigned brand.
Core Responsibilities & Duties:
- Planning and executing marketing strategies with the marketing team and improving them with changing marketing trends.
- Managing social media channels of the brand and identifying additional social channels for the brand to interact with its target audience.
- Monitoring website analytics and improving the website as per analytics feedback and findings.
- Working in close coordination with content team to identify and publish the right content for brand’s blog, website, and social media channels.
- Bringing in ideas for website improvements and coordinating with the design and development team to implement the improvements.
- Coordinating with the Organic Marketing team on targets, resource requirements, and the overall performance.
- Improving the lead capturing process and optimizing it to improve the lead-to-customer conversion rate.
- Building customer relationship management strategies and executing them to improve customer retention rate by maintaining positive customer relationship.
- Building partnership strategies with affiliate agencies and individual affiliates to improve the overall demand for the brand.
|Job Category||Business Development, Digital Marketing, Human Resource, Marketing|